Applications open on 5th January 2018 and closes 28th February 2018. The results will be announced 15th March 2018
You will need to attach with your application the following:
1. Transcripts from undergraduate and graduate levels (2 copies)
2. Letter of intent (why are you applying to the program, what you intend to do after the program, what is your background)
3. Research proposal idea (7-10 pages / 4000-5000 words)
4. Recommendation letters, preferably from someone who knows your academic-related work (2 referees)
5. TOEFL score - iBT 61; CBT 173; Paper-based 500; or IELTS Band 6.5 (awarded within the last 2 years)
Depending on the study plan, the cost for the PhD program is 720,000 Baht (thesis + coursework) or 480,000 Bath (thesis only)
The duration is 3-4 years to finish the program.
We are currently making the effort to search for scholarships for our PhD students. On the other hand, students will have funding for conference attendance and opportunities to be research assistants.
All students are required to publish in top-tier journals prior to graduation.
There are 4 compulsory courses:
1. Theories of Public Policy
2. Qualitative Research Methods for Policy Analysis
3. Quantitative Research Methods for Policy Analysis
4. Seminar in Public PolicyTheories of Public Policy
You are not required to take any elective courses.
The thesis only plan is recommended for candidates with the following background:
1. Master in Public Policy
2. At least 1 paper published in a journal (listed in Scopus)
3. Completed PhD proposal (7-10 pages / 4000-5000 words)