Call for one PhD position with 3-year full scholarship
Chiang Mai University School of Public Policy (CMU-SPP) opens for one PhD position with 3-year full scholarship. The successful candidate will be granted tuition fees for 3-year PhD program and monthly stipends of THB 12,000.
The PhD student will works under the Carrying heritage buildings as a part of urban regions into modern and energy-efficient society (CHARMS), which is a collaboration between CMU-SPP and Fraunhofer, a research institute from Germany.
– Thai nationality
– Have Master’s Degree. Preferrable but not limited to Social Science, Political Science, Business Administration, Public Policy studies, Innovation Development degree, or degree in a related to climate change, sustainable development and sustainability.
– Fluent in Thai and English in all four skills (speaking, reading, writing and listening)
– Be a good team player, responsible, punctual, and reliable.
– Have work experience in international settings.
– Active learner and flexible to work after workhours and weekends (fieldwork, zoom meeting with German team)
Interested people could submit the most updated CV (English version), self-introduction, and motivation to apply for PhD position maximum 500 words (written in English). Please send your CV and the file to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
The deadline of application is November 15th 2021. Shortlist of applicants will be contacted for online interviews which will be on 19 November 2021.